In our shop you can pay securely with the following payment methods:
- Kreditkarte (by Stripe)
- Rechnung (by Klarna)
- Ratenkauf (by Klarna)
- Sofort bezahlen (by Klarna)
Further information about our payment service providers.
KlarnaIn cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna in each case:
- Invoice: The payment period is 14 days from the dispatch of the goods/the ticket/or, in the case of other services, the provision of the service. You can find the terms and conditions of purchase on account for deliveries to Germany under https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_de/invoice?fee=0 and for deliveries to Austria under https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_at/invoice?fee=0.
- Hire Purchase: With Klarna's financing service, you can flexibly pay for your purchase in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least EUR 6.95) or under the conditions otherwise specified in the checkout. The installment payment is due at the end of the month after Klarna has sent a monthly invoice. You can find more information on installment purchase including the general terms and conditions and the European standard information for consumer credit here: https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_de/account
- Sofort: Your account will be debited immediately after placing the order.
- Debit Charge: The debit takes place after the goods have been dispatched. You will be informed of the time by email. (Please only list those payment methods that you also offer.)
When paying via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or - if offered - "purchase on account" or "payment by installments" via PayPal, we pass on your payment data to PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal"), further. The transfer takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR and only to the extent that this is necessary for payment processing.
PayPal reserves the right to carry out a credit check for the payment methods credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or - if offered - "purchase on account" or "payment in installments" via PayPal. For this purpose, your payment data may be passed on to credit agencies in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR on the basis of PayPal's legitimate interest in determining your solvency. PayPal uses the result of the credit check in relation to the statistical probability of non-payment for the purpose of deciding whether to provide the respective payment method. The credit report can contain probability values (so-called score values). As far as score values are included in the result of the credit report, they are based on a scientifically recognized mathematical-statistical process. Among other things, but not exclusively, address data is included in the calculation of the score values. Further data protection information, including information on the credit agencies used, can be found in PayPal's data protection declaration: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
Stripe reserves the right to carry out a credit check based on mathematical-statistical procedures in order to protect the legitimate interest in determining the user's solvency. Stripe may transmit the personal data required for a credit check and received as part of payment processing to selected credit agencies, which Stripe discloses to users upon request. The credit report can contain probability values (so-called score values). As far as score values are included in the result of the credit report, they are based on a scientifically recognized mathematical-statistical process. Among other things, but not exclusively, address data is included in the calculation of the score values. Stripe uses the result of the credit check in relation to the statistical probability of non-payment for the purpose of deciding whether to use the selected payment method.
However, Stripe may still be entitled to process your personal data if this is necessary for contractual payment processing.